Wednesday 16 May 2012

Princess of fashion

Excuse the tabloid style choice of heading! I am just really passionate about someone giving our royalty some kudos in the style ratings. Of course, I am talking about Kate Middleton, I mean unfortunately Beatrice and Eugenie do not cut the mustard...you do remember those hats?........
As a massive fan of turquoise i was fond of her recent beauty of a dress
How very glam the white dress above is and do not get me obsessing on the shoes, my eyes widen at every sight of them. The jewellery is rarely understated and I love it, why go plain when you attend so many important events, I loved these earrings paired with the smart dress and funky belt.
She is never complete without a cute matching clutch, the girl accesorises to the hilt! Do I even need to tell you what is right about this outfit? It is stunning! Some perplum some beautiful turqouise adornments and well done on the make up, those eyes stand out as much as the dress.
This lady is also a fan of the high street shops so she really is representing all you well dressed Brits, go Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment