Sunday 27 January 2013

Inglot

So if you didnt know I actually live in Malta now. I miss MAC! There is not one here but I have found a similar store here which is also a worldwide store called INGLOT. Love the name! Anyway so it is set up similar with a range that has some simularities. The staff are helpful. I went in to spoil myself for my birthday (the big 3-0)and find a new look that matched my new outfit, again going for something different i went for lime green! My eyes were drawn to pots of iridescent glittery eye shadows. A magpie to sparkly things I decided to get one that on first instant looks green but from certain angles is much more purplely! That is perfect as purple goes well with green eyes and the green shimmer that would show up at times would go with the dress too.
The duraline, which I shall talk about in more detail another time was good too and would be used with the eyeshadow. I was recommended a pink lipstick as what would most suit my skin and hair type (pale and blonde). I never wear pink lipstick, well not all out pink but yeah ones with undertones etc sure I have. I purchased it following the expertise advice but I am still not convinced. In the end I did wear the eye shadow but steered away from the lipstick as it looked a bit 60s on me i felt! As it happened a friend gave me a lipstick as a present and so it all worked out. That night I was lucky enough to have a talented friend from the UK over who is a make up artist who did my eye make up. I finished the look with the nude lipstick and a clear gloss and lots of illuminating base on the face. This was the finished look, bear in mind it was a bit into the night.
What do you think? Are you blonde and pale and rocking the pink lipstick? Do you like Inglot?

No comments:

Post a Comment