Sunday 27 January 2013

YSL Touche Eclat Foundation

Ahhhhhhhh I got it a few months back and I love this foundation almost as much as the original Touche Eclat pen. Its good for my skin, which is dry, so good you could almost get away with applying it without moisterising prior. It covers pretty well, however if you have skin that needs a heavy coverage it wont be for you (although you could try using on top of a bb cream. Its illunimating and I managed to get a good shade for my skin, which was a bit lucky as I ordered it online having not being able to try any samples. As a side note it smells so yummy, kind of watermeloney! I would recommend it to those who can afford it, those who cannot, this one is kind of similar but not quite as perfect. The pros: -No caking -Illuminating - Great for dry skin - Fresh looking The cons: -Its not cheap! -Not for those after a heavy coverage (no 7 Protect and Perfect Foundation) http://www.me.boots.com/no7/cosmetics/no7_protect_and_perfect_foundation_30ml.aspx Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment