Sunday 27 January 2013

lengthening mascaras

I have to share my secrets of my two favourite mascaras that do exactly what most girls want- give us lovely looooooonnnnnnnggggggg lashes.
This is really good ladies, i mean really good, it does what it says it does- creates falsies on those lashes of yours. I like it as it does not clump, and does not flake. It can however smudge slightly if you live in a hot country but remove it from under your eyes then it should dry and no longer "weep". The brush is of medium size and is curved which helps lift I find. Pros: -Good lift with the curved brush -creates lovely long lashes in just two thin coats - it is so reasonably priced we can all get hot eyes Cons: - It can smudge under the eyes a little if you are wearing a foundation - I have found another than lengthens more......... The overall best is YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils YSL
This mascara I think is perfect it really is lenghtening. You pay for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment